What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie saying 'hello'...

Fuzzy

Registered
Hi all

I asked a friend "what's the best UK pinball forum?" and was directed to this place, so here I am. :D

A bit about me...

I don't currently own (and have never owned) any pins, but I plan to change that later in the year.

I really like tables from the late 70's and early 80's (probably because these were in the arcades when I was a kid) - Gorgar, Centaur, Blackout, Firepower, etc. - but I enjoy playing the newer pins (badly), too.

I have a very modest collection of arcade cabs and boards, again, late 70's early 80's games are my favourites, and I'm a regular at Arcade Club where I've recently started playing the pins. A bit. ;)

I see there are plenty of members here that are also on Jamma+ and UKVAC, so I already know I'm in good company.

Cheers

Jay

Glad to see you have signed up Jay :thumbs:

Welcome to Pinball Info.

As others have already said, welcome to the crippling addiction that is pinball :rofl: You are going to want to start saving up your money now, as we all know that pinball machines like to be kept in groups :)

Welcome to the forum Jay!
Was great playing pins at Arcade Club with you at the weekend :D

Welcome to the madhouse Jay... and yes - it is THE best pinball forum in the UK :D (and probably the only one!)

Back
Top Bottom