What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Essex Meet/Competition (Sun 19th May)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Hi folks, planning another meet up soon and wanted a thread to discuss it and get some interest. Had a great day last time (even though the turnout was small) and looking to do it all again one Sunday in May! Will need to wait to get my shifts at work to get available dates - Will post as soon as I know. Whose interested?

Pins available will be:
Jack-Bot
Junkyard
Cirqus Voltaire
Stargate
4-Queens (EM with awesome zipper flippers!)
Pinball Magic (If I can make space)

For fun:
Ten Strike Classic Bowler
Megatouch Aurora 2012

@stumblor @insx @rolorolorolo @JAG555

Awesome! Probably won't be the first week, will more than likely be towards the end of the month

Wife has changed the dates on me again 🤦‍♂️it's now the 26th that I can't do. 19th OK. Sorry dude!

All good to go ahead and say this will either be on Sunday 12th or Sunday 19th of May... I'm steering towards Sunday 19th! Let me know if you're interested and if you can't do either of those, will try and organise it so that the most amount of people can come!

James

Argh I'm the opposite - ok for 12th but not 19th

Edit - have rearranged things. 19th OK!

Last edited:
Poo! I've been reminded that we will almost certainly be doing something for our daughter's birthday on the 19th, so I can't do either :(

Poo! I've been reminded that we will almost certainly be doing something for our daughter's birthday on the 19th, so I can't do either :(
Is she into pinball? We could throw her a party at the flat 😂

Scrap all that. Holding this on Sunday 19th of May. Let me know if your able to make it! Will create a proper event now

Hey James - Thanks for the invite, but I am away, so can’t make either date.

Have a good one and hopefully catch up before or after.

Have a good day. It's really unlucky for me, Sundays are normally free for me, apart from gardening and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom