What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annoyed or just stupid!?

Lawranced1

Registered
I can't find the drop down menu to select the 'for sale' prefix!! Someone help, I'm using an IPad has anyone else had similar problems?

When you post new thread in 'For Sale ...' ....you should see the 'Prefix' option above the text box where you can select 'For Sale', 'For Trade' etc . Regarding any ipad issues....not sure. Not my bag baby.

It's not there! #frustration and all that!

Checked and Tested on my Ipad2 using both Chrome and Safari Browsers - no problems at all... Very strange....

Checked and Tested on my Ipad2 using both Chrome and Safari Browsers - no problems at all... Very strange....

Just logged on on my Laptop and the prefix option is still not there! I'm not gonna lose sleep over it just very strange!

Very strange, no prefix option when logged on via laptop either, won't lose sleep over it just a bit odd.:frusty:

Back
Top Bottom