What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amsterdam

maskeddev

Registered
Yo, just got back from a stag and have some things to report!

- A coffeeshop called Flower Power, I think, it's halfway between Dam Square and 1e Hulp (only coffeeshop worth buying in) has a Wheel of Fortune pinball and a 60 in 1

- Rick's Cafe, next to its coffeeshop, opposite Greenhouse centrum, has a pinball machine on the first floor. Can't remember what it was so probably not a top drawer.

- Tom Tom Club in the Red Light District, around the corner from the 'indoor market', has six top pins on great condition. I was so mashed I couldn't tell you for sure what six. Star Trek TNG was one of them. The place also had some good arcade games and a 4p sit down Sega rally.

So 8 pins and a few games and nothing out of the way!

There's another Coffeeshop called "The Spirit" on Westerstraat that has a great line up of pins..... and a lovely bit of Super Silver Haze too. Its about a 15 minute walk from Dam Square but a great place to get away from the more tourist bits and chill out, it seems to mainly be frequented by the locals.

http://findapinball.com/location/netherlands/coffeeshop-the-spirit/

Ton Ton club in the Red Light District is awesome with a great selection of pins and classic vids.

Yo, just got back from a stag and have some things to report!

- A coffeeshop called Flower Power, I think, it's halfway between Dam Square and 1e Hulp (only coffeeshop worth buying in) has a Wheel of Fortune pinball and a 60 in 1

- Rick's Cafe, next to its coffeeshop, opposite Greenhouse centrum, has a pinball machine on the first floor. Can't remember what it was so probably not a top drawer.

- Tom Tom Club in the Red Light District, around the corner from the 'indoor market', has six top pins on great condition. I was so mashed I couldn't tell you for sure what six. Star Trek TNG was one of them. The place also had some good arcade games and a 4p sit down Sega rally.

So 8 pins and a few games and nothing out of the way!

Tom tom had a party zone that was kanckered, totan which the ball kept getting stuck, lotr, wrestlemania... That's all i remember really.

Haven't been to Amsterdam for a couple of years but I'm heading over for a few nights next month, so will certainly be checking all the above. Rick's cafe has had a pinball machine since I first went as a teenager - so probably fifteen years or so ago now!

Just got back from Amsterdam again. Wheel of Fortune is still on (coffeeshop aint the best but between Grey Area and 1e Hulp so you'll be sorted). Taxi in Rick's Cafe is still off.

Ton Ton in the RLD have moved their machines around a bit whilst having a refurb at the back by the looks of it. Of their six machines, Star Trek, SpiderMan, Terminator 2 were on, Addams family was off, and cant remember what the other two were but they were off as well. The sega rallys are all good as is time crisis 2. Forget the rest.

Never made it down Westerstraat to check the pin down there.

Back
Top Bottom