What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted (Updated) Molex 08-03-0304 Crimp Contact, 0.156", Bifurcated, 18-24AWG

How many do you need? If only a few I can spare some.

Not sure yet, however wanted to make sure that i have enough to do a full gottleib system 80B machine. Am guessing that they will fit ok in the existing connector shells...??

Edit - apparently they should..

Last edited:
I've only used them in a Williams display board connector so far but pretty sure they match at least the CPU/Driver interconnect harness of a Gottlieb System 80B. Not sure about the other connectors..... I was going to try one in my Alien Star System 80A but couldn't get the original out and gave up... I broke my Molex removal tool a while back.

Before replacing them I would try the following if not done already, never had to re-pin a connector in all the 80B's I've had so far.

Clean edge connectors on boards with fibreglass pen.
Clean the original pins inside the connectors using IPA soaked stiff card.
Raise any flattened pins (the sprung split part) gently using a large twisted-out paper clip or similar.

If that fails, then yeah... re-pin them. Good luck.

I have a bag with about 100 of them in it, plus some plain ones without the "wrap round design". Also I have the high temp black male PCB mounted male connectors, V good on the GI circuits, and the matching empty socket holders, plus the small inserts to fill the empty spaces where they are keyed.

Back
Top Bottom