What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon link weirdness

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
No - you are right! Thats just plain strange.... and wrong!! let me see if i can fix it. I have my suspicions....

even stranger is that i just disabled the two potential add-ons i thought might have been causing the issue... and it's not those!

Will investigate later - Thanks for the headsup Wizcat - Hate this sort of thing, so i'll be finding the culperate :D

There was some dude in the chat room wearing a hijab. He was furtively hiding something in the infrastructure, plugging in a chip to upload a virus or something. When I confronted him, he muttered something about Admiral Ackbar in a Belgian accent, and ran off.

lol

It's interesting since only certain links are affected (the ones earlier in the thread are fine!), and also if i go to edit your post the links come up as Amazon links....

the plot thickens...

Back
Top Bottom