What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost ready for my 1st pin

Maybe but the same pinhead madness would probably mean we'd be getting creative and build moats and the like around the house to stock with fish!

😂 Very true . . . and I doubt we'd have a £50 rod. I'm quite sure that there's a modified bit of fishing kit worth 1000's

We're all mental. If we had any sense at all we'd all buy a fishing rod for £50 and have a normal hobby that doesn't cost as much as a small bungalow. A bunch of grown men spending thousands to bash steel projectiles around in a wooden box is the very definition of insanity.
😂 We all know a £50 rod soon turns into a £500 rod and a £500 reel x3 etc then you need to get the boat and pay mooring fees😭
Still cheaper than what I’ve spent on pinball though, maybe time to sell up and go fishing again🤪

then you need to get the boat and pay mooring fee
I obviously did it the wrong way around as have the boat and the mooring but not the fishing gear..........thought something was missing;) Maybe time to try out the fish finder function in my sonar gear.......

I obviously did it the wrong way around as have the boat and the mooring but not the fishing gear..........thought something was missing;) Maybe time to try out the fish finder function in my sonar gear.......
You did it right, few drinks on a nice summers day😎

You did it right, few drinks on a nice summers day😎
:thumbs: spot on. A bit of an extravagance I know but friends and family love going out for a day cruise; we keep it moored in the Med so sunshine is generally in good supply and therefore drinks consumption is higher........though sadly embargoed for the Captain! Something else to look forward to when this pandemic is curtailed.

I had a Tron relatively early in my pinball career. I liked it at the time. For a Tron kinda budget though I'd say you're better off with a Stern Star Trek or Spiderman.

I had a Tron relatively early in my pinball career. I liked it at the time. For a Tron kinda budget though I'd say you're better off with a Stern Star Trek or Spiderman.

Star Trek is an amazing pin, absolutely love mine. Sounds great, superb flow and very fast too [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Trek is an amazing pin, absolutely love mine. Sounds great, superb flow and very fast too [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a cracking game. Absolute flow monster and hitting that warp ramp over and over never gets old. I HATE the theme despite being a massive Star Trek dork. I just can't get on board with the Kelvin timeline films at all. It's essentially Star Trek for people that don't like Star Trek. That said I kinda fancy another just because it's so fun to shoot. Sadly space constraints mean I can likely only have one game at a time for the foreseeable future so it's not high on the want list being one I've already had.

Yep - Love my Stern Star Trek - awesome Only prob is - I havent played it in 3 months. Just sat there looking pretty.

Back
Top Bottom