What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allwin Machine - Penny Arcade

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
We keep finding these Allwin machines and we fancy one. Does anyone know where to get an original one? Carousel being one we like.

I am the same... Prices are anywhere £600 upwards...so not cheap... Restored around a grand...
Parts are a nightmare to locate unless you are "in the know".. However thankfully not too many in a machine :)

Ah. £600 feels a bit much unless we really appreciate it as a bit of art too.
I left Facebook ages ago and feel much better for doing so.

Looks like eBay prices are similar too. We will keep looking and see if a nice example we like comes up. Otherwise, it can go on the list of things we do not need and probably won’t have.

Ah. £600 feels a bit much unless we really appreciate it as a bit of art too.
I left Facebook ages ago and feel much better for doing so.

Looks like eBay prices are similar too. We will keep looking and see if a nice example we like comes up. Otherwise, it can go on the list of things we do not need and probably won’t have.
Will let you know if i see one cheaper mate.... Dont hold your breath though... :)

Thanks Paul. We love the look and would have some in the house. But the spending priority has to be finishing the house renovations first.
I saw £600+ on eBay and wondered if that was what they cost. Sounds like it is.

Back
Top Bottom