What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All change at Pinball Mania

pinballmania

Site Supporter
From April next year, I will be relocating to the Rugby area. This will extend my area of coverage to more Northern Realms. Clearly this will make travel to the Southern area more expensive, so if you are down south you may want to get any service visits arranged before the move. I will continue to service southern areas, but it will be on a ‘road-trip’ basis similar to those I have done to Devon and Cornwall.

For info, I generally travel a maximum of 120 miles distant, for a single ‘day-job’. Beyond 120 miles, jobs are delayed until a ‘road-trip’ is viable.

Actually I think it would now take him less time to get to us despite the distance being further away. Less M25 in the way.

From 11[SUP]th[/SUP] April I should finally be relocated and will be resuming full parts and repair service.

Sorry for any slow responses to e-mails, or in filling parts orders. If you are waiting for anything from me, it would be a good idea to send me a gentle reminder so that I can action them on Thursday. Things have been a little chaotic in the last few weeks, but hopefully will get everything back on track quickly.

Andy,

Good to hear :) If there's anything you need a hand with in the Telecoms/IT department then gimme a yell (only in Birmingham so you're local now :) )

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom