What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the hype train for Legends of Valhalla

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I don’t follow, this video is a year old.

I didn’t think this was being announced until next week and surely it will be different than what’s in the video?

lets see! something Is launching today/tomorrow my spies tell me it’s this but it could be something different entirely! Still looks like an interesting game!

I am a bit disappointed it wasn’t Sonic the Hedgehog, which was rumoured.

Looks very cool though!

Not sure on the colour them for the deluxe, $8395.00 for the deluxe, wonder what price the classic will be,

This was from the same guys that did the Olympus pin..

Edit.. just saw the YouTube video that shows it was Riot that made it.. American Pinball obviously bought the rights!?

Good to see this finally getting a full release after the initial 8. It did look a really fun game and I think there's quite a few playthroughs on YouTube of the guys who bought it first time around.

Although this might not be to everyones tastes they have appeared to have sold a good few hundred so must be worth it to them.
Hopefully this opens the door for Ryan's Sonic pin because that is crying out for a production run when finished.

Good to see this finally getting a full release after the initial 8. It did look a really fun game and I think there's quite a few playthroughs on YouTube of the guys who bought it first time around.

Although this might not be to everyones tastes they have appeared to have sold a good few hundred so must be worth it to them.
Hopefully this opens the door for Ryan's Sonic pin because that is crying out for a production run when finished.
Yes, a Sonic game is needed

134 views and no comments probably sums up the 'hype'. Hope it finds it's niche as I love Houdini and would like to see American prosper.
Couldn't agree more. Very underrated pin IMO. Get the modes going and it really is a lot of fun despite the 'difficult ' shots.
Looking forward to seeing what AP have done with this title

I wouldn't be put off by an original theme if the game was good enough but I think the problem is moving it on when it's time to sell. I always thought Oktoberfest looked fun and considered owning one but was put off having to resell it.

Saying that I didn't have any issue moving TNA on.

I played this last night at Ayce gogi and I was super impressed by it! it’s got huge flow and the shots are fantastic especially of the upper flipper, hard to hear the sounds in the bar and the cartoons for the LCD could be better but I had more games on this than anything else. it’s a very mode driven game and I think potentially AP’s best game. should play it more over the next few days.

I haven’t heard anything more about this game for ages.

Has anyone got one?
What is it like?
Worth the money?
I wonder what game American Pinball will release next? Sonic?

I haven’t heard anything more about this game for ages.

Has anyone got one?
What is it like?
Worth the money?
I wonder what game American Pinball will release next? Sonic?
I don't think they can do Sonic as Stern (I believe) swiped the licence.

Played it during the Dutch open, was nice game to play, it did break in the time I was there though, not sure what that says about durability, could have just be band luck, I played with @Matt Vince and we had long ball times on it,

I don't think they can do Sonic as Stern (I believe) swiped the licence.

Really? That would be a dream theme for me, but not based on the films (which are good though), it has to be the Megadrive era……

Really? That would be a dream theme for me, but not based on the films (which are good though), it has to be the Megadrive era……

Back
Top Bottom