What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the Back to the Future Hype Train ...Maybe!!!

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Ive only gone and started a BTTF hype train , with the recent news posted by Dave Bishop it looks like we may see a Keith Elwin Stern/Ka-pow Pinball machine coming August 2022

Its Possible we will see just a Premium, Le and a SuperLe

I will personally will be getting a Le and it will be my Grail pin if it shows up

Whats peoples thoughts , will it show , who's in for what model etc etc

A great theme and hopefully will happen one day. JJP would probably do a 'better' job on this theme and will look amazing. Only problem is you'd be stuck in 88mph multiball all day long.

JJP for show, Stern for flow.

Wonder when we'll start getting "Exclusive Stern Insider Members Only" order day.......
It's already happening with LE's isn't it?

All Access

Includes everything in Basic Access plus:

• Sneak Peaks into the world of Stern Pinball.
  • Access to Behind the Scenes content.
  • Access to exclusive limited edition merchandise.
  • Limited access to purchase Limited Edition pinbal machines.
  • Coming Soon - access to special game related content.

it won't be long until you get normal code updates but if you pay extra you can get a Premium update full of extra features!!! Stern don't just want your money once for the machine but want it again and again for extras updates and the like

Neil I would of been disappointed if you hadn't of commented damming Bttf ever showing up !!!;):cool::p:p:D

what do I know I mean Joe only got me tickets to the launch of BTTF! Don't think its never showing up just don't believe its on the cards for anytime soon.

what do I know I mean Joe only got me tickets to the launch of BTTF! Don't think its never showing up just don't believe its on the cards for anytime soon.
Great Scott Neil ….We time travellers are patient, il pop my bttf fund to one side ready and waiting for that day 😎🙏👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom