What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the TOTAN 2 hype train

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
It could be brilliant but you would rather trash something before you have played it. Back to the old days of Stern games being slated the day the test games were spotted on site.

David

In this case I think I'm justified:

1: Its totan
2: Its has Mirco involvement (you know the guy that responsible for 1000's of games having ****ed playfields!).

But when I've played it I'll be sure to take video and provide you with a forensic reasons as to why its crap :D

Neil.

In this case I think I'm justified:

1: Its totan
2: Its has Mirco involvement (you know the guy that responsible for 1000's of games having ****ed playfields!).

But when I've played it I'll be sure to take video and provide you with a forensic reasons as to why its crap :D

Neil.

It would be ever so funny if you really enjoyed it.

David

I just don't understand why micro are involved at all. Theyre not providing access to increased distribution channels or adding any technical expertise. All they are doing is dragging the devs name through the mud, putting people off and designing speaker panels that look like 90s clip art.

The coder seems like a stand up dude i feel sorry for him but this seems like a poor decision.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy this @Neil McRae - you must be barmy if you do get it.

The person who has developed it is actually a really nice guy. But (from what I heard) he needed the backing of someone that could help him get the go ahead (license) and I guess he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I seriously do not know why anyone does a 2.0.

Funhouse 2.0 is not as good as Funhouse for example.
Totan 2.0 wont be as good as the original either.
NGG2.0 is worse than NGG.

If you are going to re-write all the code - it may be easier to make a new game from the ground up.

We are yet to see CC2.0/Lyman code by Chicago Gaming . I think CC is pretty average, even the CGC 'finished' code that is in the remake as standard.

I think the only improvement to an existing game is Cactus Canyon Continued.

TOTAN could be a great game with better code. That's all it needs but Micro isn't the person you want doing it

Back
Top Bottom