What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Rush as a KaPow game does make sense as the band are good friends with Primus who of course also had one done.

I just hope that Alex Lifeson from Rush gives John Borg some guitar lessons as he needs them.

As probably the biggest Rush fan on this forum it is doubtful I would buy one. Unless one ever came up used at PH.

Godzilla - does not excite me as a theme but not a lot does these days. I would actually prefer a non-licensed theme game. Or can these designers not do it anymore? We need another MM, ToM, CV, AFM, Wh20, FunHouse, Black Knight etc.....

It’s not a kapow game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can’t be anything like as bad as the Last Godzilla film.

LOL I watched it twice because I was so desperate for a good movie during lockdown I thought it was brilliant then a few folks posted how **** it was on Facebook so I watched it again and holy **** is a hum dinger LOL!

Rush :rofl: OMG WTAF are they thinking surely LZ should have nailed down this coffin down as another failure. Ah well like LZ I’m sure some nutter would buy at least one LE ;)

Now as for Godzilla! I’m praying they do this the justice it deserves and stay away from ****e movie assets. Stern please take heed of how spooky has done Ultraman, these were the guys that deserved the theme to give it justice but I’ll reserve judgement till it drops.

They nailed TMNT for me and I’m sure they can with Godzilla 🤞

I'm so up for an Elwin Godzilla. It has to have the theme music and I want Rodan, King Ghidorah and Mothra modes.

Also. The new film was so sh1t I loved it

Godzilla will ship in September and should be announced before the end of the month.

Reactions: Jib
I want the art to look like Ultraman too. Whilst Ultraman is a truly dreadful theme that side art is just stunning.

Godzilla teaser tomorrow or Thursday folks! Rumour is pro‘s will be on the line next week! Elwin’s latest will it be 4 for 4? Have you sold your kidney for it yet? Price increase and EU inbound VAT charges mean this one ain’t going to be cheap!

The teasers are always crap aren't they. It'll be a few Godzilla roars with a Godzilla logo followed by a Stern logo.

I'm hyped to see Lord Elwin's next game. I still haven't played an Avengers and it's bugging me. Find this poll interesting. Obviously wait for Godzilla is the right thing for a new buyer at present but I expected JP2 and AIQ to be closer.

Screenshot_20210901-073018.png

The teasers are always crap aren't they. It'll be a few Godzilla roars with a Godzilla logo followed by a Stern logo.

I'm hyped to see Lord Elwin's next game. I still haven't played an Avengers and it's bugging me. Find this poll interesting. Obviously wait for Godzilla is the right thing for a new buyer at present but I expected JP2 and AIQ to be closer.

View attachment 146258

Suspect that’s following the sales size. In my view AIQ is a better game, and the premium vs pro on JP2 and AIQ is big. JP2 pro is 95% there but AIQ pro has half the game missing without captain marvel’s ramp.

Neil.

Suspect that’s following the sales size. In my view AIQ is a better game, and the premium vs pro on JP2 and AIQ is big. JP2 pro is 95% there but AIQ pro has half the game missing without captain marvel’s ramp.

Neil.

From what I gather AIQ is easier? Out of the three he's done the theme is the weakest (imo) but if it shoots as good as it appears to that's kind of by the by. Something just so generic about the Art and callous on AIQ. That said had Phil have had some Pro stock I likely would have already bought one. The Maiden theme grew on me massively after I'd got one and that game is legendary.

I'm half hoping there's something wrong with Godzilla as if done right that's a pretty good theme for me and I'll likely convince myself I need one.

AIQ I didn’t think I would like but after playing at Pinfest
It has some superb ramp shots, I can see why people love it.
Totally agree on AIQ and although my JP has grown on me slightly and I’m starting to combo the shots frequently I still think the Art package and the Playfield so drab.
JP leaves next week and AIQ arrives on a loaner so I’m looking forward to see what Godzilla brings especially with Yeti on art.
I’ll then decide what will take my free slot.

This is down to the hype train and resellers not being able to get enough of them! I think it doesn’t matter how many LE’s stern make now they will all sell.
It’s a shame because if kinda mocks the whole point of Limited Editions now as this will be the new normal number.
Roll on BTTF As they probs only gonna make 2500 LE’s

I guess more people are buying NIB pins and want top end. Look what has happened with Spooky, most of there next run are CE’s from demand.

This is down to the hype train and resellers not being able to get enough of them! I think it doesn’t matter how many LE’s stern make now they will all sell.
It’s a shame because if kinda mocks the whole point of Limited Editions now as this will be the new normal number.
Roll on BTTF As they probs only gonna make 2500 LE’s

They should be PE's . . . Plentiful Editions

Did we get a teaser from Stern? I'm in for a pro on this.

Not yet - stern have put things out late our time before Or maybe maybe tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom