What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

Doggard

Site Supporter
Alias
Steven Dale
Went and played today, seemed fine so has maybe been adjusted. If anyone is wondering the pro at Electric Circus was connected to IC. It played great, love that you can just repeatedly shoot the alternate ramps even if its not for something it just feels good lol Also if anyone is still wondering if the pro is worth getting because of the lack of toys, I had a blast on the pro, probably biased because I did better today than when I played the LE at Tilt, but yeah the pro is great fun! I did think mechagodzilla multiball was easier to start on the LE/prem though
One thing I noticed was the multi ball, obviously on the premium/le the balls are stored, then roll down once building collapses. As someone who can’t stand waiting for multi balls to start, I think I would get bored with that quite quickly

JustLikeMe

Registered
One thing I noticed was the multi ball, obviously on the premium/le the balls are stored, then roll down once building collapses. As someone who can’t stand waiting for multi balls to start, I think I would get bored with that quite quickly

Interesting how different each of our preferences are. Personally the moving building / multiball start is one of the biggest selling points of the Prem/LE. I love the drama / theatre of a great multiball start sequence. Each to their own!

Doggard

Site Supporter
Alias
Steven Dale
Interesting how different each of our preferences are. Personally the moving building / multiball start is one of the biggest selling points of the Prem/LE. I love the drama / theatre of a great multiball start sequence. Each to their own!
Yeah I guess without having played a premium/le, it’s not for me to judge. But from watching the various streams of the premium gameplay, the build up to the multi ball seems to take a while, before the balls drop. I think that would be initially cool,but after extended gameplay I could see that annoy me

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Yeah I guess without having played a premium/le, it’s not for me to judge. But from watching the various streams of the premium gameplay, the build up to the multi ball seems to take a while, before the balls drop. I think that would be initially cool,but after extended gameplay I could see that annoy me
It's the same build up on the pro, but with only one ball dropping from the magnet. I was playing the pro earlier tonight and used the opportunity to leave the room and fetch a beer, open it, take a swig and then return to play the multiball :)

Top Bottom