What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Alien Star

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

So imported this game from Europe, its in very good shape from a platfield and is pretty clean, and hack free for a game of this age.

When it boots however I get attract mode and scoreboards but when I add a credit and start the game - no coils. I an working through that but Gottlieb games not my area of knowledge - I'm replacing all the fuses as a matter of course, but I wondered if anyone else had seen this and had an aha! moment that I could ignore. Once all the fuses are replaced I was going to take voltage readings at the coils. I have managed to acquire the manual too which is a big help.

Neil.

yes sorry Pete, That was the first thing I hit but solved that - game starts score zeros and if I hit switches I get scores, but no coils.

I take it the flippers work and that's it?

I take it the flippers work and that's it?

nope nothing from flippers - so some coils working now, Slings and pops, no flippers or trough coil or kickout from the saucer. I've got more fuses to swap (they use weird rating ones!)

Cheers,
Neil

yup - I've ordered a Pi-80 also. $350 is a no brainer when it removes three boards into one.

Back
Top Bottom