What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice in Wonderland 2024 release

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Looks like JPOP's Alice in Wonderland has been picked up by a pinball company and will be made this year (2024).

Guessing its probably American Pinball?

I'd prefer Barrells of Fun made it to be honest.

Alice in Wonderland.png

Key notes:

Will now be in a Bally/Williams Cabinet
Limited to 500

That means to me either BOF, CGC or Dutch.

That's probably the finished product and made of paper, probably plays better than Magic Girl.
How do you get up onto that upper playfield there’s ramps coming down from it but I don’t see a way up to it.

Anyone even remotely considering supporting anything to do with JPOP needs to give their head a wobble. The guy is a lowlife.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 143932.png

OK so if what Pinballnews says is correct I can only think Pedretti are making them? Who else uses Bally/Williams Cabs?

How do you get up onto that upper playfield there’s ramps coming down from it but I don’t see a way up to it.

Anyone even remotely considering supporting anything to do with JPOP needs to give their head a wobble. The guy is a lowlife.

Its just the design, let's not forget other people made this design happen.

I'm all for it. I think the Artwork looks amazing.

Hopefully some LSD is included to make it really interesting 🫠

You two carry on with your 69er😂

Its just the design, let's not forget other people made this design happen.

I'm all for it. I think the Artwork looks amazing.
If Jpop isn’t making a cent from it cool, if however he is and this is him selling off designs to keep himself afloat yet again then a better game should have been made instead.

Jpop is a great designer - not a business man.

I would think the property of this game is no longer his - could be seen as a business asset and sold off.

All of John's games have a great look.

But 500 worldwide means we will only get a handful to the UK.

If DPX do it then you will have to get your orders in to Mr P.

Oh and 2024 - yeah right !!!! It is April fools day monday....

This wont be out in 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom