What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Air hockey table

Good shout...………...really popular with the family and instant 4up fun. I've got an 8ft with stainless steel play top. I bought new for peace of mind plus it's got programmable sound/lights and overhead score board but did consider a refurb'd commercial table as there are/were some reasonable ones around.

Thought it was going to b for sale then lol.
Yeah we love a bit of arcade hockey.
Played one at EAG once that released about 30 smaller pucks mid game. Mayhem lol

Yep that was the one. It just unleashed madness.
I nearly bought one of the air hockey tables where both players stand at the same end similar to the toy game rebound. They always seem to be in canary yellow. Anyway never quite had the room to press the buy button

10k from Liberty so you should find one for around 1.5-2k elsewhere!

that's actually lower than the namco retail price for it which at one point was 16K. I saw a used one in the US for 5K but getting that over to the UK was stupid money.

Cheers,
Neil.

I work for Namco and although Pacman Smash is a very popular machine with the public it's so painfully unreliable! The amount of agro the small pucks cause is insane and the chutes/hoppers always jam up

Back
Top Bottom