What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted AIQ, WOZ, Houdini, Metallica

Itch

Registered
Alias
BAT
Hi guys after one of these either avengers (AIQ), wizard of oz (WOZ), Houdini or Metallica,

Cheers
Itch

Really ? Brand new pro is 7.4k … 6 to 6.5 for a pro seems going rate
Not sure I agree mate, that machine would have been not far of that new, 13months ago, I work on the pretence if a pinball lasts longer than an hour on here it’s over priced,

Not sure I agree mate, that machine would have been not far of that new, 13months ago, I work on the pretence if a pinball lasts longer than an hour on here it’s over priced,
Maybe but 13 month ago you could buy a second hand pro for 5 to 5.5k things have gone silly in last 18 month . I think it’s probably worth 6k in current market

Maybe but 13 month ago you could buy a second hand pro for 5 to 5.5k things have gone silly in last 18 month . I think it’s probably worth 6k in current market
I’ve bought and sold stern machines of similar age at £5.5k in the last month and a couple months prior to that, putting prices like that is helping to push everything up,

That is an eBay price, although I bet it wouldn’t be a quick sell on there,

It’s a tough one,

Itch

I’ve bought and sold stern machines of similar age at £5.5k in the last month and a couple months prior to that, putting prices like that is helping to push everything up,

That is an eBay price, although I bet it wouldn’t be a quick sell on there,

It’s a tough one,

Itch
It will only get worse in the next 18 month we will see the first £7995 pro and first £10495 premium … it’s coming and nothing we can do about it

I’m am not trying to fight the inevitable, but at the same time i don’t agree we should be paying tomorrows prices today,
Sure thing I will say this I’ve seen demand die slightly on here like you’ve said , I’ve seen one or two house sales collapse and peoples minds seem to be on other things such as holidays as the world slowly returns to normal … think with enough time you’ll see 5k pros and 7k premiums again as people decide to spend on other things

Sure thing I will say this I’ve seen demand die slightly on here like you’ve said , I’ve seen one or two house sales collapse and peoples minds seem to be on other things such as holidays as the world slowly returns to normal … think with enough time you’ll see 5k pros and 7k premiums again as people decide to spend on other things
Let’s hope dude, it’s all relative though,

No harm in asking for a high price but I think we will slowly see Pins going unsold at the asking price and start to come back down a bit. The biggest issue though is NIB prices keep rising, a high tide raises all ships.

I sold my last Pin last week and am happy to stay on the sidelines, everyone has their limits and now was a good time for me to sell with the high resale values, "summer" coming up and I was only playing a few games a week if that. Space was another big consideration.

If the wanted advert for Stranger Things hadn't been posted though I intended to keep it for at least another year.

It will only get worse in the next 18 month we will see the first £7995 pro and first £10495 premium … it’s coming and nothing we can do about it
I don’t think the pro will see that much this year more like £7495 though
I do think £6500 is probably the going rate for one but Godzilla is the in thing now but I doubt we will see anymore new ones till at least august or maybe even next year

Godzilla is the in thing now
I think anything in short supply is the thing for the next few months until more new games come into the country. There’s definitely been an increase in speculative Ebay listings of 90’s games in the last two weeks- crazy asking prices. No doubt bought from HLD and Liberty by noobs wanting to go on their summer hols this year.

Back
Top Bottom