What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! AFM or MM Williams or remake

Happypin

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan Adair
Hi All
After playing Mark’s TOM I really fancy one in my line up which would mean the J.D will have to go soon after.
Up to 250 miles I will collect it, I won’t use any transport company.
I haven’t got the time for a project so ideally I would prefer someones pride and joy who want it to go to a good home.

Alan

Just keep bumping the thread and one will come up. If you are ever down Bournemouth way there is always one here for you to get a fix.
Mine is regarded as having “really good flow”.

Last edited:
It's not great. Rules are shallow and wizard mode is bland. Far better machines for what TOMs go for. It's a good looking Pin though.
That’s why I like it. It’s great to play with ‘non-pinballers’ or for just catching up over a quick game with a mate and a beer. Not your in-depth serious pin-head challenge of a lifetime but it has it’s place. :)

Just keep bumbing the thread and one will come up. If you are ever down Bournemouth way there is always one here for you to get a fix.
Mine is regarded as having “really good flow”.
it’s a pin that I’ve always fancied but selling a pin to make room for another is like cutting a toe off.
painful !!!

I bought a TOM maybe 20 years ago, sold it a couple years later...
I bought another TOM maybe 6 years ago and sold it 4 years ago.
2 x BIG MISTAKES !

I really really wish i had a TOM again !! I promise myself never to sell the next one !
So I am also looking too buy a TOM. hope some become available again soon
Happy to buy any from a gamers machine to a minty ... anyone selling ?!

Erm.. I think if they were, they would offer it to the creator of thread, don't you think?
1000%
This is why i said it would be good if 'some' become available

Also the OP might not be happy to pay out for a minty machine
Or might be wanting one better than a project game....
So I dont see any harm in showing my interest and intent also....
After all, this is what forums are all about surely ?

By that logic, you could also register your intent to sell a game in someone else's sales thread.

This is @happypins wanted thread, he built the watchers, if you want a tom go register your intent in your own thread.
Sorry if i offend you
I have no intention of getting into a debate with you

Been away at Goodwood Revival after checking my emails had quite a few notifications from pinifo,
Nothing about my Wanted Add for a TOM.

Surely someone wants to part with a TOM.
Back from holiday on the 3rd of November.
Cash ready

@Happypin go and pic some pomegranates while you are out there, they should be about ripe now. Apparently people who pic and eat a pomegranate have more chance of picking up a TOM😬

I was out there with my bro and with some Turkish friends and I said I loved pomegranate, the Turkish guys said we will pack you a case full of them to take back. I looked at my bro and laughed and said no thanks😂 Imagine trying to explain a case full of pomegranates with drugs in😱

This guy @M4carp ?
pomegran.JPG

@Happypin go and pic some pomegranates while you are out there, they should be about ripe now. Apparently people who pic and eat a pomegranate have more chance of picking up a TOM😬

I was out there with my bro and with some Turkish friends and I said I loved pomegranate, the Turkish guys said we will pack you a case full of them to take back. I looked at my bro and laughed and said no thanks😂 Imagine trying to explain a case full of pomegranates with drugs in😱
It's very much like that in Cyprus, the Cypriots bring back potatoes in their suitcase because we cant get them in England lol

Holiday is over back home tonight so it’s a friendly bump, maybe Spencer will sell me his lol after watching the podcast

So I’ve changed the title to any top pin 7k budget.
It must have a colour DMD, Stern or a Bally Williams.
I won’t consider a pro or a wreck it must be someone’s pride and joy that needs to go to a good home.
I have a van so it will be me that will drive and collect it.

so! Please inbox me with something special so I can treat myself for my birthday.

Alan

Just spent 4 hours playing Attack from Mars which I have on loan from a forum member, he has my Aerosmith and I get to play one of his games.
My god!!! this machine is a drug, I confess I’m an addict and I want one.

Wanted::: Attack From Mars

Back
Top Bottom