What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afm craigslist - Kendal - likely scam

domlouis

Registered
As I think we all know 99% of what is on craigslist is scam and I suspect this is one too.
Someone on there is selling an AFM for 2.3k in Kendall.
The interesting bit here is that he has given me an address to come and have a look (probably a trap or a random address). He says he is available at weekends.
A bit too far for me to pay a visit really.
Anybody interested in visiting (bring guns / friends with you / police / dogs)?
I am not interested in buying but someone could get a bargain here (remote chance in my view but you never know?).
Or has this scam already been exposed?

Looks very nice and would love to own but just seems too good to be true. The description looks like a cut and paste job.

Ok.
I had done a tineye search on the first picture but nothing came up.

Apparently tineye isn't as good as it is made out to be, don't think it searches everywhere :eek:

This cabin must be the most scammed pinball cabin of all time :D

Well I bought it! it belongs to a Nigerian prince and if I was willing to pay 2 grand today by BT I will get it delivered and setup free on Friday! it's a no brainer really:clap:

Nothing comes back on Google reverse image search either. You should take the address and have a look on Google Earth to see if the garden has a shed in it. But of course it's a scam.

Those pictures can't be taken in Kendal!

The sun's shining, it always rains in the Lakes!

Back
Top Bottom