What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFM Alternate Artwork

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
A few people have asked about this and now we have a falicitity to show pictures here it is.
wink-1.png
[attachment=14:AFM alt artwork 003.jpg]

Really nice. How about some for RFM too - to brighten up the Cab a bit
smile-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1663088 said:
Really nice. How about some for RFM too - to brighten up the Cab a bit
smile-1.png

If you're graphically talented, just design some. From memory these were designed by a guy from the states a year or two ago (there was a thread on RGP about it)

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663166 said:
If you're graphically talented, just design some. From memory these were designed by a guy from the states a year or two ago (there was a thread on RGP about it)

Yes , its not out of your reach to do whatever you want, Just look at what Poibug came up with for his Ramones Pin.

So you get the artwork in PC files? What sort of resolution is it at? Then get it printed by someone on adhesive vinyl?

SlamTilter' date=' post: 1663175 said:
So you get the artwork in PC files? What sort of resolution is it at? Then get it printed by someone on adhesive vinyl?

Thats the idea,

Best to have a chat with Poibug as he did it all from scratch and would be able to answer any questions you might have.

I'm not artistic. Not by a long way.

I could ask my wife to do it, as she is VERY artistic - however it;s for a pinball machine, and her only remote interest is playing them, not the hours it takes to tinker with them!!

Paul

Back
Top Bottom