What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Aerosmith

are you a fan or have you played this game?

I'd be checking out Metalica or GOTG instead IMO.

Neil.

Sorry I wouldn’t part with my Premium, it gets a lot love at mine from family and friends.
Marmite to many on here I know and yes there is better pins out there but if your not a wizard then beginners love it.
Good luck

are you a fan or have you played this game?

I'd be checking out Metalica or GOTG instead IMO.

Neil.
I like their music and the theme of the pin looks great I've not played it but to me the music the features on the pin look good... I'm not a fan of gotg or Metallica both themes don't appeal to me... Horses for courses really

Sorry I wouldn’t part with my Premium, it gets a lot love at mine from family and friends.
Marmite to many on here I know and yes there is better pins out there but if your not a wizard then beginners love it.
Good luck
I think it looks great fun nice and simple I'm not looking for complex rule sets just a good theme and the music of course is fab

Great gane - I know four people (two friends and two customers) who have one and none of them are interested in parting with it!
Best of luck.

Williams amusements sold this for TOP £

Good choice - and good game! I thoroughly enjoy
I like their music and the theme of the pin looks great I've not played it but to me the music the features on the pin look good... I'm not a fan of gotg or Metallica both themes don't appeal to me... Horses for courses really
It is amazing how much the music grows on you. I even "crank it up" on the volume 😄.

I played this machine at Williams and I simply loved it and is definitely one I would like to own at sometime.

I would have bought one as it ticked all the boxes.
Art, music, theme, great....
I generally keep my pins and don’t sell them.
I can’t have any annoyances that grind my gears:-
Two things that seriously got on my t1ts:
- Jackie voice over by Brendan Small
- Dude looks like a lady reveal guys in tutus etc....
My preference was Premium.......
NIB premium was best bang for buck as LE didn’t have much more to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bod
(apologies for slight tangent) - but @Sako-TRG, would it not be possible to change certainly the videos shown with other footage? Must just be a mp4 or similar file?

(apologies for slight tangent) - but @Sako-TRG, would it not be possible to change certainly the videos shown with other footage? Must just be a mp4 or similar file?
Yeah, I guess it would be possible with Pinbrowser...
I kinda know it’s the theme song, ‘Dude looks like a lady’ but it’s kinda crap.
I like the other animations though..
I came a ball hair from pulling the trigger on a premium NIB from Europe but after repetitively playing the online videos of gameplay- the Jackie character mincing around making annoying noises killed it for me.
I have only played the Pro BTW but prefer the features of the premium.
Love the LE back glass but that’s really all it has going for it so not worth the extra dollars.
The art is beautiful on the playfield 👍
Wish you could have the Premium cab with the LE back glass as you would want those Aerosmith side armour rails which look fantastic. Official topper is ace also.

Last edited:
The upper playfield on the premium/le isn’t actually that good (although love in an elevator makes more sense).

I’ve had both the pro and LE and the pro really isn’t missing that much.

shaker motor doesn’t make a huge difference either

@Bod - Pinball Browser will not let you alter video footage. I went thru the aerosmith code and found the video files and grabbed them, They play in VLC player if you change the externsion to .mov or .mp4 etc.

@Bod - Pinball Browser will not let you alter video footage. I went thru the aerosmith code and found the video files and grabbed them, They play in VLC player if you change the externsion to .mov or .mp4 etc.
Thanks. Could you not copy the files to pc, then swop them with similar extension (and bit size)? The only issue I see is if the hardware isn't powerful enough to cope with video.

Thanks. Could you not copy the files to pc, then swop them with similar extension (and bit size)? The only issue I see is if the hardware isn't powerful enough to cope with video.
The OS that Stern use is a Linux system, so I used a VM to find the files. Literally 100s exist in the code. The audio is also an independent file.

It does seem a load of problems for not much gain. You do not watch the mantelpiece when you stoke the fire.

Also means that if ever Stern do another code update then you will have to re-do all of this (agreed not likely in Aerosmith but you never know Mr Tyler may do some call outs!).

What I would say is I altered a couple of the audio files (actually normalised the volume on about 3 files - that is it) - made my own SD card and the machine did occasional 'weird' things. Put back the original code and it was fine.

Considering it is Andys birthday, happy birthday BTW does anyone feel like parting with their aerosmith for good money to me to help celebrate andys birthday 😜

Considering it is Andys birthday, happy birthday BTW does anyone feel like parting with their aerosmith for good money to me to help celebrate andys birthday 😜
This post did actually make me laugh out loud, Andy would hate me if I sold mine as he plays it often.
I will arrange a birthday party for Andy If he gets his wanted pin.

good luck with your search

Back
Top Bottom