What's new

Sold Aerosmith Pro £4999

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
For sale is my Aerosmith Pro - £4999. I need to reclaim some space back so only interested in a straight sale, no trades.

It is HUO, near new condition with less than 500 games played.

It has the official Stern inner artwork to compliment the awesome Dirty Donny playfield, purple Super Bands and clear sling protectors.

IMO this is one of the better spec'd Pro models, it has a great main toy, metal ramps/wireforms, 8 colour-changing RGB inserts and colour-changing pop bumpers. Hell, it even has a factory fitted metal kickout protector!

I was planning on waiting for the imminent code update, shame to let it go now but needs must.

Really fun Pin, nice combination of ramps, kickouts and of course the awsome Jacky Toybox, and the imminent code update should make it even better.

I can provide specific pictures or video on request (of the machine, not of me ;))

Manual also included.

20180109_224725.jpg
20180109_224739.jpg
20180109_224820.jpg
20180109_224953.jpg
20180109_224834.jpg
20180109_225006.jpg
20180109_225016.jpg
20180109_225105.jpg
20180109_224806.jpg
20180109_225450.jpg
20180109_225431.jpg
20180109_224929.jpg
20180109_230252.jpg

Last edited:
Remove the side panels and I would take those :)

Love my Aerosmith pro - I know someone with an LE model and he says the mini play field does not add much.

It is weird - I borrowed Wayne's Metallica premium and could not get a decent game out of it - but I like Aerosmith. Same designer, but I prefer the music on Aerosmith.

Upper playfield does add a ton more strategy with the additional 2x bonus multiplier. LE mirrored backglass very nice as well.

As always the case with Sterns, LE's are never 'worth ' the extra cash but nice to have!

Agree that AS pro is one of best Stern pro's - metal ramps, LCD screen etc.

Very curious to see what next code update brings as rumours it might be pretty good!!

Don't say that as I might decide to keep it!
The trouble with Stern is that you never know how much time they will devote to a game and how long it will take.
If the rumours about Steven Tyler call outs are true ( and it seems a bit unlikely this late ) , that would be cool.

I am an aerosmith pro owner too - and I will confirm - I have seen this machine in the flesh and it is in amazing condition. You will not be disappointed.
Will defo have to add the side blades to mine!

I wish I could sell a kidney to buy this.

I played a tonne of Aerosmith when I was in Denmark on Tuesday night and it was just a fabulous machine to play. It helps of course that i'm a huge fan of the band but I really couldn't get enough of the game.

Alas we're saving to move house so I have to pass - but I really wish you all the best with the sale. It's a steal at that price.

Very addictive game and if I had the space and cash would be tempted to have another AS as miss mine.

Can't believe this is unsold and yet people buy very average TAF's for the same money o_Oo_O

Still a strong reliable rumour that next code update will contain Steven Tyler call outs.

As ever though with Stern, until it happens, it is only a rumour!

Still a strong reliable rumour that next code update will contain Steven Tyler call outs.

As ever though with Stern, until it happens, it is only a rumour!

Yeah - I have also heard this but this new code has been rumoured now for nearly 4 months. However new code is in the pipeline. I think this game will be greatly improved with new code. It is a brilliant game now but they need to put in a skill shot and put sounds when your ball goes down an outlane! I really miss mine already, but it wasnt sold because I went off the game. Darn you LEDs!

Back
Top Bottom