What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Aerosmith LE - Reduced to sell

^^^^^Aerosmith Limited Edition - very nice indeed^^^^^^
The colour scheme/art on the LE cab is way better than Pro Blue.

A couple pics, more on original for sale post..

20200103_181739.jpg
20200103_181125.jpg
20200103_181108.jpg

Please don’t tell me it’s the only one in the UK, just makes me need it more.

Didn't know it had an upper playfield too on the Prem/LE versions... That and the toybox ball lock... has a lot going on.

I have to say, don't think you'd be disappointed in this, a pro was in the lineup at Pinfest '19 in the tournament and I have to say, was wishing it was out in the rows, because I absolutely loved it.

Beautiful machine, mint condition, I can't buy but would love to play it.

Differences between models

Didn't know it had an upper playfield too on the Prem/LE versions... That and the toybox ball lock... has a lot going on.

I have to say, don't think you'd be disappointed in this, a pro was in the lineup at Pinfest '19 in the tournament and I have to say, was wishing it was out in the rows, because I absolutely loved it.

Beautiful machine, mint condition, I can't buy but would love to play it.

I’m sure it’s a great game but it’s one of 4 currently for sale that I want .

How'd you get a hold of Martin, that in itself is worth 50% of the listed £6,300

Being down in Devon, I always try to make it worth while for him, with both simultaneous collections and delivery..... and money for a few beers :)

I have the premium version and it’s been a great machine, my regulars that pop over weekly love it Mehmet will not play any other game.
a few weeks ago I put the machines in a different order when Mehmet arrived his face was of shock he thought the machine was gone.
good luck with the sale

Pick up now delayed until 8am tomorrow.

Need some space for in coming pin, so priced to sell at £5500

Martin could collect when dropping off my new one.

Back
Top Bottom