What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Addams Trade for a Ghostbusters?

Andrew Prothero

Registered
What’s the chances of someone wanting to do a deal?

Think I’m ready for my Addams family to move on, would love to a ghostbusters in its place.

Ops wont let gb go... Yet

The sheer number sold though will mean at some point there will be a lot available

There's no way I would ever entertain swapping my immaculate condition HUO GB Pro for an Adams family

_20200106_102708.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

TAF is and may forever be the non pinball person's pinball machine. For that reason I think it is likely to always remain inflated in price.

I've got a minty one and I would agree TAF is not worth £5k, but it is worth £5k. It sells for £5k pretty consistently, and there is an enduring market for it.

Thanks for all the replies so far.
I wasn’t trying to start an argument over which is worth more though... I’d fully expect money to be exchanged as well.
I’ll leave the thread for the unknown if someone wanted the exchange.
I’d be reluctant to sell and wait for a GB incase it takes too long.... my mrs would definitely spend the Addams family money if it was sat in the bank more than a day! 😂
Also credit where credit is due....
TAF is pretty fun and what an achievement nearly 30 years on!

Back
Top Bottom