What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family Playfield + Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRepair

Registered
Well, I didn't want to do this but needs must. I lost my job, got bills mounting up and got to pay for my mother's care fees so it's gotta go.

This is an original TAF playfield which has been reconditioned and is utterly stunning. There are some minor flaws which I will try to capture, they are hidden when the playfield is populated though.

Pics are here:
There is also a blackened part on the back where a magnet has previously gotten stuck on. It seems like it did some artwork damage too but has been very nicely reworked and looks great now, though you can still just about make out some light damage to part of the artwork which I tried to capture.

There are also a couple of very small splits but they are in places which are covered up so no problem really.

All in all it's a fantastic piece and is sure to reinvigorate even the tattiest TAF.

I also have a swamp kickout trough and will have some plastics available soon too. Also have the board that fits in the backbox and holds the lamps for the translite.

I really have limited funds at the moment but have you got a price in mind?

OK, I can't justify that at the moment due to house renovations and it won't get fitted for ages so I will wait. :(

Sorry to hear about the change of circumstances Joel. I was looking forward to seeing the updates on the project. Hope the sale goes well.

The PF is now sold, thanks for all the interest. Still have the Thing scoop and will have a plastic set available soon.

mine went via pm :p

Was no point in putting it in the thread when they were "available soon" :D

He messaged me a while before you did mate, they are used anyway and I won't have them for a week or two. You are next in line if you are interested though and if you want the scoop it's yours.

Paul's plastic,s as I would only be interested in new one,s.
're the scoop are you able to bring along to the Slam ? If so I will collect from there and pay you pound notes.

Hi all. I'll get the plastics off my addams shortly (the ones Joel is on about). If it helps I can deliver them to the slam? They're well used, some broken. Not wishing to thread jack but I have a chair scoop and swamp scoop for sale. Both been repaired but all strAight. Again can deliver to the slam. Were promised to Joel but don't think he'll be wanting them now.

I am also interested in scopes so when the dust settles, any that are left I might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom