What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Addams Family (Playerspin with work)

Expired Due to no activity

BelgiumPinball

Registered
Hi All
Not really sure if this is something for you. It came recently in from a distributor and will sell like it is.
This pin still needs lot of attention / work.

Negative points:
- Wear around chair and mansion.
- Wear at several inserts playfield.
- Cabinet is not nice anymore
- Plastic ramp is broken.

Pin is working (hand + bookcase works) but still some switches needs to be checked and few solenoids to be checked (ball kicker)

Price is +-3100GBP depending currency exchange that day... Shipping pallet I can arrange around 200 gbp (depends area)
Sold here on the forum 3 pins this is the 4th one.
Paypal family and friends possible or banktransfer.

Pictures + Video I can provide already with email, link pictures i will place here later on.

Maybe some pictures would help potential buyers to determine what they are taking on?

Fair play for an honest sale @BelgiumPinball

Sounds like it needs a bit more than a "shop" with respect (which'd say is a thorough clean, renew broken plastics, switches, new rubbers etc)

I imagine without seeing it that you're looking at an additional £400-£1k to replace and renew ramps, plastics, rubbers, toys and make it tidy throughout.

Depends how bad the cab is, if it's "just" decals or it needs replacing full stop. Just depends what your budget is I guess, colour dmd, invisiglass etc, what you want to spend and how nice you would like it.

If the playfield is OK and not too badly worn it should be salvageable into something pretty OK, but it sounds a little rough to me (without pics) and not without time & expense.

Once renewed, it is a wonderful machine imho. I bought one off Ebay unseen for 5k that was a bit rough, looks and plays great now.

Also, most are totally happy with a working machine, I'm one of the odd OCD ones that likes shiny ones.

Every TAF on eBay has only just recently been refurbished even though most I've seen have (by my standards) been shabby as ****. Them's the breaks with the worlds most popular pin I guess. Makes a refreshing change for someone to be upfront about it.

It's a shame the Euro is so strong against the Pound at the moment, because £3100 is not a small chunk of change for it as described - imo of course.

Compared to the price of other TAFs I’d say 3100 is a good price. I’d be surprised if it hangs around

Back
Top Bottom