What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family @4900

BelgiumPinball

Registered
Dear all,
Time to sell most of my private collection pins; only few pins left and thinking to sell also this very nice Addams... which was with me for almost 10years now... I dont play it anymore and i think its better to sell it.

Cabinet 8.5/10
Playfield 9.5/10

Playfield is really top, no wear at Mansion neither at `The Power` insert.
Magnets all 3 good working
Cliffy set installed, under chair playfield very nice (but not perfect)
Full high quality LED`s (GI, BB, INSERTS)
Topper in nice condition (no cracks)
New rubbers white and JSC red flipper superbands
DMD perfect
New Leggs and bolts
InvisiGlass (Anti Glare)
All prints in original mint condition (no burnt connectors or solder) All same serial numbers (incl. display)
Button metal protectors (just to protect cabinet; its still original black cabinet color under the covers)
Gold Rom
Full manual set (4 pieces incl. mini manuals)
Video at request of gameplay (still to make this)

4900 Gbp Free trucking (when its in South UK) ...
Invisiglass (anti glare) included

Price is high but in this condition very hard to find, took me years and got it collected in Austria from older man.

Pictures:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrO5epGMp7R12yreUOyKrft5U6e?e=cdOnCm

Thanks,

Last edited:
Looks really nice. Always wanted one of these. Someday i will eventually get one (i hope). I know the sellers a really decent guy to buy from as I had a great experience when I bought my RFM from him earlier this year. Anyone in doubt about buying from overseas need not worry. This guy packs the thing beyond the protection of new in the box. Very trustworthy guy.

Back
Top Bottom