What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addams Family Magnet Fuse Kits - Interest?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Been asked if i can supply this type of thing for Addams Family.

taf_fuse.jpg

The standard idea of adding inline fuses for the magnets (image from pinball life) to stop possible locking on and playfield burn

I can make these no problem if there is interest? It would be £15 a kit with free postage to uk forum people.

Let me know whether this is something that people want available here in the uk?

I ordered some from Marco Specialties a good few weeks back and they never arrived...

This mini project is a go! I will contact any one who wants in for their email and then send over the invoice or contact me via pm :). Will aim to get the first batch out in a week or so. Eventually I’ll add them to my site for direct order.

I’ve also sourced some lovely silicon shielded cable to use to, so as always will be top quality

Is this something that would be needed for TZ? The magnets aren't underneath the playfield as such...

Is this something that would be needed for TZ? The magnets aren't underneath the playfield as such...

I can supply for TZ if the connection are the same. I don't remember off the top of my head whether they are separately fused or not from factory.

Back
Top Bottom