What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addams family flippers in time with music?

Am i going mad and imagined this?

• Yes - you must have been smoking something crazy that day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Davey D

Site Supporter
I dont know if i was dreaming or even where i saw it, but Im sure some years ago i saw an Addams family pin that when you lost a ball, and the addams family music theme played the flippers automatically flipped with the finger clicks of the song.

Ive done google searches, and youtube searches but havent found anything. Someone please put me out of my misery and tell me im not going mad?!?!:cuckoo:

Yep, just one of the many cool things that the greatest pin ever made does :D I really need to get mine setup again!

W00t! so i am sane.. mostly :clap: is it only rare occasions that it does it? as ive watched a few games and never noticed it

Maybe 1 in 25 drains? Felt about that.

Was sad to trade my TAF, but others played it more than me and it felt more dated as I played more of the newer games. Wonderful, character-filled game though. Volume loud - start multiball. Sigh....

Is there any other machine that has timed flipper movements like with the flip to the finger snap and also the Thing Flips

Monster Bash isn't timed to the music though. It uses the optos to judge the position of the ball and does a 'phantom flip' when the mode is active. In my experience it's a pain in the **** and usually causes more problems than anything.

:D

Back
Top Bottom