What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addams Family Challenge Live Stream – UK Pinfest 2019

J

James

Addams Family Electric Chair Pinball
The unconfirmed rumour is the Northern Lights Pinball crew replied to "We've seen everything there is to on Addams" with "Hold my Beer" - either through Twitch or at UK Pinfest, you get to experience what they came up with.

Addams Family Challenge Live Stream – UK Pinfest 2019

Continue reading...

This is going to sound super OCD, but when the ball travels past the Thing flipper (without flipping) which outlane should it go down aligned properly? From the looks of that video it is guaranteed to drain if you don't do anything on that machine, which seems strange to me (three identical lane guide bounces to drain).

Not sure what it is 'supposed' to do but from experience, each game plays different. On my TAF, it will go down the outline 9 times out of 10 after hitting the rail.

This is going to sound super OCD, but when the ball travels past the Thing flipper (without flipping) which outlane should it go down aligned properly? From the looks of that video it is guaranteed to drain if you don't do anything on that machine, which seems strange to me (three identical lane guide bounces to drain).

Pretty common on a lot of TAF's if you let it go past the Thing flipper. Best bet is don't let it, either flip away at the swamp or hold the Thing flipper up and it should come to a trap on the left flipper :thumbs: If you let the ball hit the rail in that area that it's designed to try and drain you!

Which is a real pain on Seance...

Not really, just hold up the Thing flipper and let the ball roll off and onto the lower left flipper and you're setup for another shot at the ramp :thumbs: That's how I play it on my TAF anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom