What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired ACNC final reduction £5000

Expired Due to no activity

steve brum

Site Supporter
Bought from Matt who had had it at FLIPOUT and has been played here for a few months so not HUO but is still in superb costmetic condition. Hasn't been sat in a dingy pub unmonitored

Theme is a winner for me and it look great next to the other rock pins but has required a some "fettling" . Home owners here may chip in. Game can play great for an hour then seems to loose track of the balls . Reboot and its fine. With 50 machines here you really need games to be 100%. Maybe its one of those more suited for home ownership!

its a rare game and looks the business. I'm told Rick and Morty can need adjusting out the box but with a smaller manufacturer maybe thats part of the course!

collection preferred from Electric Circus Nuneaton CV11 5PW or Martin is here all the time!

Link to Matts ad on FB for pictures

I may consider trades etc but unfortunately the only game I am really looking for is Metallica

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1434815296767544/permalink/2706290806286647

Home owner here, never had the issues you have mentioned.

With the upper playfield and castle sculptures this is equivalent to a Stern Premium in my eyes.

Not had this problem but build quality is not as good as Stern / JJP.

Alice is a good game in a home environment as it’s quirky and challenging.

I suspect more code updates are also in the pipeline.

Don’t regret buying mine.

Terrific, fun, gorgeous game. That issue you mention sounds like one that happened with a code update and has long since been fixed. But I guess yours must be up to date? Strange.

Mine’s been rock solid - only ever needed dialling-in with tweaks to flipper power and pitch. Oh, and I had a loose opto connector which stumped me for longer than it should have done. 😂
Love it to death. I want a new pin but can’t bear to part with it (or Kiss LE).
And yeah, even more Bowen code is on the way!

Problem is they trust to luck with some ball tracking for I stance if the ball doesn't trigger the crypt switch ot doesn't know where the ball has gone. Fine for home but it'll be a nightmare to operate. Love mine but has problems that can't be fixed by software

final reduction to £5k. We have building work starting today and new games incoming but less than £5k is ridiculous for this machine (yes I had eBay offers far less than that!)

Back
Top Bottom