What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACDC (Pro) – Mojo Bar – Chelmsford

J

James

ACDC Mojo in Chelmsford Full
A stone cold classic in a site environment, what could go wrong? Let's have a look.

ACDC (Pro) – Mojo Bar – Chelmsford

Continue reading...

I tried to site games here and they weren't interested. We're flipper rubbers present? They weren't last time I was there 😂

I didn't actually go there, a (non-pinball) friend sent me the details, well he was a non-pinball friend. They pay rent for it too, as I said to him, go and ask if I can buy it, I will come collect it tomorrow :p - it is sited by an operator, one who doesn't set their games up correctly apparently.

I didn't actually go there, a (non-pinball) friend sent me the details, well he was a non-pinball friend. They pay rent for it too, as I said to him, go and ask if I can buy it, I will come collect it tomorrow :p - it is sited by an operator, one who doesn't set their games up correctly apparently.
I thought as much. I got invited to a 'VIP pre-opening party' there by the management to discuss the potential for siting machines there. I turned up and the bar was open to the public and the owners knew nothing of the event. Had 1 look at that machine, saw the flipper rubbers were missing, laughed to myself and left 😂

Back
Top Bottom