What's new

AC/DC rock band LCD video mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Hey all.

In communication with the guy that is making these mods , they have sold out already on the site and pre orders being taken with long waiting lists.

The dude that's making them created that awesome creature mod as well, anyway he has agreed to build some and send out to us on the back of a few future events , and wondered if anyone wanted one, I am going to take one and I think another is spoken for. Stupidly expensive but cheaper than a colour dmd and if you ask me the best mod I have ever seen. As I for one despise that stupid ****ing **** **** ass piece of crap band at the back :)

Think they are gonna be about £270

Only works on prem and le versions as well.

Let me know if your interested

Cheers
Will

Carefull Will, you might have moved on the machine before it arrives.

Cheesy dancing band - best thing about ACDC. This mod - cheap tat at premium prices

Cheesy dancing band - best thing about ACDC. This mod - cheap tat at premium prices

Ha ha no it's not , it's the worst thing about ACDC and as we have had this conversation many many a time, I don't buy into the " it's so bad it's good" argument :)
It's just **** stern don't do ironic , they never thought " let's stick this ****ty thing in the back as it's so bad everyone will think it's so awesome " no Gary stern just cut corners and if the game was released with this tech in it to start with , having the ability to add your own videos and animations for each and every shot the pinball world would have gone crazy. So as far as an after market mod goes this in my opinion is one of the most exciting ever... Yep it's expensive but still less than a colour DMD and far more exciting IMO.
However if you honestly do like that cheep terrible crap rock band thing then fair play , but when you come to sell it to pay for all the crack you have been smoking , and the dealer asks " why the drummer has triangles for arms " don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Back
Top Bottom