What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC Radio mode..

Jumbosinbad360

Registered
Ok, so this morning while installing my new mirror blades i accidentally activated the radio mode that i was unaware of until google educated me as usual..
Wow how cool is that! Does any other band/music themed pin have the same? Metallica or GNR?

Now I'm loving AC/DC even more and i didn't think that was possible :)

You must have had my quota of love for it, didn't spend more than about 2 hours on mine before it got the boot :D

I must have Andy as i'm having an awesome time with it. Looks even more awesome with mirror blades, now i have to wait for Aurich from Pinside to post out the latest batch of "Helen" translite and decals packages and mezelmods devil horns to turn up and I'll be well happy :)

WP_20150422_14_33_26_Pro.jpg

I started on a few mods for it but shifted the machine before they went into production, may get to them somewhere down the line, got mirror blades on my AFM (fitted by the previous owner) they are a PITA and scratch easily/look bad once scratched, not ideal for me as I have the pf up and down more than Jordan's panties while I'm modding.

Last edited:
A thin line of felt both sides of the playfield will prevent scratching the blades. If you decide to release any mods I'm sure I'll end up buying them

Hi there, yup that's what I do with the decals but this did not come with any fitted and due to the thickness of the metal that top edge gets a squeeze, my blades are already marked :( , the other thing to do (did this on the IJ I sold) is take a wood plane to the playfield edge and gently take of a couple mm at an angle from the lower edge before applying the felt, this reduces the stress and spreads the load better as the pf is raised and lowered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom