What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded AC/DC Luci Premium Vault - now £6,750 or possible trade

bethamari

Registered
Hey all,

We're making some space for a few new incoming pins so are looking to sell both our AC/DC Luci Premium Vault listed here below and also our Dialed In LE.

First up is our AC/DC Luci which is in lovely mint condition. Being a Vault edition means this has the removable lower playfield window and nice speaker panel detail. Still has the manual and spare plastics stapled to the inside of the machine.

Reduced to £6,750 which is less that what we bought it for and since then we've spent more on it with adding colordmd, invisiglass, cannon and train track mods.

Has some really great mods including:
  • LCD ColourDMD
  • Nice cannon model rather than the flat plastics (original plastic one included too)
  • Railway tracks
  • Hells bell mod
  • Shooter housing light mod
  • Laserific topper
  • Side art blades
  • Invisiglass
Photos below:

Last edited:
That cannon, the thing that got me going nuts on mods! Can’t wait to put it in my 2nd acdc when it turns up. Undoubtedly a great machine especially if you love the band.

GLWS given I’d have had this one had another not become earlier last December:

Btw if the luci translite isn’t for you, I’m not a fan but love the machine (I bought one) an alternate is available or you could go for the original.

42CECDE9-55FC-4A0C-A959-6146F75C5EA0.jpeg
83CD8F87-461F-46CA-A0D0-39B605D02D92.jpeg

Last edited:
Touché kel, the original translite reminds me of “If you want blood” boyhood days. I’ll swap it when the alternate arrives in the luci colour scheme.

Attachments

• 23F4956F-F8A4-4B6B-A475-92CBBF5946E7.MOV
    15.2 MB · Views: 57
Bump! Two have just sold on here in the past few days, if you missed out on those then ours is still available and we've just reduced the price from £7,500 down to £7,400 :)

Available to collect or you're welcome to use Martin, he's been to ours before.

Hi all. This is still available if anyone's interested. Dropping down to £7,100. We're still looking to sell to make room for another pin we'd like.

wicked images - how did you make them move?
Ta! I just saved a motion photo as a GIF. Really easy to do if your phone has the ability to do either Live Photos or Motion Photos. Here are some quick and easy guides of how to export the images as GIFs
iPhone and Live Photos: https://theultralinx.com/2017/09/how-to-turn-your-iphone-live-photos-into-gifs-in-ios-11/
Android and Google Motion Photos: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-export-gif-motion-photo-google-photos

:)

Still available. Colour DMD, invisiglass, topper and mods. Reduced to £6,750 or possible trade for something like an Attack from Mars Remake

Back
Top Bottom