Up For sale

AC/DC Luci New In Box 5700 gbp plus shipping
Metallica pro Led new in Box 4200 gbp plus shipping
Iron Man Pro Vault edittion new in box 4200 gbp plus shipping

all prices are VAT Included
Ex Vat only with Registered Vat Number

cheers Michael

Last edited:
Is that a Star Trek Pro or Metallica Pro...? :hmm: Title says Star Trek, body of post says Metallica...

ooo crap my mistake, it's still morning and no coffee!!!
it schould be Metallica, Star Trek will come later, same conditions

Hi, I have no massive problem in you selling Stern games into the wrong country, freedom of Europe and all that. But please consider putting some of your profit from the sales back into the UK pinball scene like I do. I flew over the Walking Dead for the NLP show a month back, it cost ME £720 airfreight but I did it as my way of giving something back to all my awesome customers. I sponsor shows, tournaments, give prizes and loads of other stuff.

Cheers

Phil

hi, we are the same then, i sponsor shows, pinball events, i give free coupons on tournaments etc and some good reductions here and other forums for pinball parts etc

end of month i will send 3 stern games to the Toulouse game show which gets about 25 000 visitors just to help a local pinball association get some descent games for this event

cheers Michael

I spoke specifically of the UK pinball scene and your financial INPUT into it. If I start selling games into France which causes you to sell no games, are you going to still sponsor shows etc even though you won't sell anything because someone is offering the same items cheaper albeit parallel importing? I suspect not.

Understand my point?

Phil

i understand your point, but we are in a free world.
in France there are Multiple sellers who offers these machines for sometimes less than i do, and yes i still sponsor events, and no it is not possible to have an exclusive right to sell machines only in the UK or another Country, people should be free to choose were to buy or not,i do also sell pinball parts and there are a lot of other sellers selling the same stuff ,i cant ask them not to sell those because i sponsor events and they don't, wouldn't be normal in my eyes.
cheers michael

Last edited:
little update, added a iron man, next week i will have Batman the dark knight available and ripleys beleive it or not
those will be fully serviced

batman 4200 euro

ripleys 2400 euro no vat on those 2 machines

Hi i have just found this on the forum. I am looking for a AC/DC luci, do you still know of one for sale or one that maybe for sale.

Thanks Rupert

Back
Top Bottom