What's new

Found it! AC/DC Luci Huo found at last!!!!

BigBear77

Registered
image.jpeg
Hi everyone just a update I have at last found a AC/DC Luci. Thanks for everyone's advice and help. Big big thanks to Martin at Go pinball for finding one, checking it over, sorting shipping from Europe. It was mint and huo! He couldn't have made it any easier. His contact email is gopinball@yahoo.co.uk if your looking for a pin in Europe he maybe able to help!

Thanks again to everyone and Pinball info!!

View attachment 28613 Hi everyone just a update I have at last found a AC/DC Luci. Thanks for everyone's advice and help. Big big thanks to Martin at Go pinball for finding one, checking it over, sorting shipping from Europe. It was mint and huo! He couldn't have made it any easier. His contact email is gopinball@yahoo.co.uk if your looking for a pin in Europe he maybe able to help!

Thanks again to everyone and Pinball info!!

Very Nice..sometimes wish i had bought this instead of the original Premium, i really like the artwork.

Out of curiosity did you pay the seller of the game direct or the guy from go pinball, sorry if this is a strange question..that is always my problem..i want to buy a game but only want to pay by Paypal because bank transfers scare me, no protection at all.

Last edited:
deffo my fav art of those available. will have to do with sticking a luci translite in the pro for the moment.

Hi Chucky, I paid Martin a deposit by pay-pal. He knew I was only looking for a mint huo. When he was with the pin in Poland he called me and went through it with me. I was happy with what he said. He shipped it back and I paid the remaining balance on collection. If you explain what you are looking for in detail, condition etc. I would use him again and he is already on the hunt for another one for me. Hope that helps.

Martin did know of another Luci which was for sale in Paris if that helps anyone but I think he said the gentleman was looking for about £7500 for it.

Does anyone know the production amount of the Luci? Also is there any where for gameplay details regarding how to get multi ball, tnt to work etc etc?

Above 190 units, below 200 units from informed individuals on Pinside. I.E. much more limited than the LE, hence why Stern have never responded to requests for disclosure.

At the time, reaction was bad to art package, they'd sold a ton of AC/DCs recently and demand at the time was satisfied, then the license ran out and wasn't renewed (and won't be), so they never made anywhere near as many as were originally projected.

Well done on finding one ... if there is a time, now is probably it as people are selling stuff to pay for GB and Hobbit.

What does Martin do? Searches for Go Pinball return nothing except a 3 year old youtube vid selling an STTNG.

Hi Ducks I think he had been buying and selling a few pins,but he has good contacts in Europe for getting pins. Nice chap, very helpful and genuine.

A question about one of my other pins. I am going to be selling my black knight which is in good condition, brand new nod back glass, new board, to fund another machine. What would the going price me on that?

I think anything is better than the premium backglass and the pro aint much better. I hope to get some sort of decal to hide angus face when I get my pro and the LUCI translite is a given. I presume your LUCI is real glass? the translite I had (and kept one) were a trial run I am led to believe

Hi Steve I think it's a image behind the glass. Is there any gameplay info anywhere? Does anyone know how the tnt works?

By the way if anyone has any tips for setting up or modifying the cannon bracket so that it doesn't constantly suffer ball strikes and insta-drain down the right outlane, would be appreciated. It's so badly designed; wish it was like TWD crossbow.

Any help with where to find good mods like the cannon attachment and any other mods.

Thenks

Hi mate can I defo have that please! Anything else? Can you send me your pay-pal details again and I will pay tonight

Back
Top Bottom