What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A spooky Xmas

Can I come and play so I can then have big feelings of regret for dropping out?:D Have you called dibs on it yet Will:rolleyes:

Very cool, seems like it's a good Christmas for NIB games! Thought for a second that an America's Most Haunted had made its way over which would have made me very jealous - not quite sure why but would love to get a few games in on one of those.

Can I come and play so I can then have big feelings of regret for dropping out?:D Have you called dibs on it yet Will:rolleyes:

Hahah no ,not dibbed it I don't think it will be for sale ... if it is is gonna be waaaaaay out my pay bracket.
It's all up and working , apparently a real easy one just a switch or something??
Will know more at a later date or let mark chip in on how he did it

is there just one of these ? Heard someone else saying they'd got a hold of one too.

Not sure if any others made it over? I haven't seen or heard of any ...

Yeah does look a bit open , the videos I have seen of it playing it looks kinda fast
Hope to get a game or two on it soon , will report back then.

You borrowed this?

Awesome friend if so. Hope you sort them out for the privilege.:thumbs:

Hahaha yeah it's got some great call outs I watched that video as well :)
No mate not borrowed it , it's not far from me .. just figured it would be quite an interesting pin to report on as don't think there is another over here
Hopefully get to play it soon

Back
Top Bottom