What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A short(?) history lesson

SteveT429

Registered
Hi Guys

Started playing Pinball more than 50 years ago - yes, I am that old! Played at times on holiday thru the 70s and in the early 80s found a Vector machine (after seeing a magazine article, as I didn't know at that time they were still being made)!

Have been playing video pinball in many forms from the 80s onwards and last year discovered Pinball Arcade that actually emulated "real" machines. So, having found the Pinformer database, decided I'd try to play a real machine again and when on holiday in July, found TAF in Phwelli. I've since then played (badly) several more in Megabytes Cafe & HMV in Glasgow.

Yesterday took a couple of friends to Tilt Coffee in Leicester (lovely TAF & Flintstones :)), where I met Dave who suggested I take a look at this forum.

At this stage, I can't say when/if I'll be able to buy a machine, but I can feel this is something that's rekindled my youth! I may well need your help!

Welcome Steve:)

There's a bloke based near Bedford who often advertises on ebay about his repair service. I've got a feeling he's more of a collector who likes playing around with mending games. Might be worth seeing if anyone on here has his contact details

Welcome Steve:)

There's a bloke based near Bedford who often advertises on ebay about his repair service. I've got a feeling he's more of a collector who likes playing around with mending games. Might be worth seeing if anyone on here has his contact details

I did see someone local to me advertise repair services a while back, but I can't remember where. Maybe someone does know

Back
Top Bottom