What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! A pinball machine

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Hey guys, I'm ready for my next box of lights on legs! :D

Some titles which come to mind in no particular order: DI JP2 GZ2 LZ TMNT SW TZ STTNG JD IJTPA CONGO NGG WH2O TSPP BK2K BMFE TOMMY ... will consider others...

Any condition considered just please be honest about it :) Happy to listen to deals like first dibs buyback, loans for tlc, etc. etc. Machine will be well looked after and I'll put it back on here when I'm done with it.

So, what you got?? Shoot me a PM please!

Thanks
--Thomas

Hey guys, I'm ready for my next box of lights on legs! :D

Some titles which come to mind in no particular order: DI JP2 GZ2 LZ TMNT SW TZ STTNG JD IJTPA CONGO NGG WH2O TSPP BK2K BMFE TOMMY ... will consider others...

Any condition considered just please be honest about it :) Happy to listen to deals like first dibs buyback, loans for tlc, etc. etc. Machine will be well looked after and I'll put it back on here when I'm done with it.

So, what you got?? Shoot me a PM please!

Thanks
--Thomas
I would but got a stiff talking to about even thinking about it. The Mrs loves it (now she says) even though she has never played it. Until now it's been that "bloody machine" ..... Funny how sentiment comes out the woodwork 😂

I would but got a stiff talking to about even thinking about it. The Mrs loves it (now she says) even though she has never played it. Until now it's been that "bloody machine" ..... Funny how sentiment comes out the woodwork 😂
How is it possible to have a pinball machine nearby and not play it?
Does not compute.

Alright I've had 3 offers so far -thanks guys- gonna give it another 24 hours to make up my mind...

Maybe you were busy on Friday night and missed this thread?? Check it out! My top 3 would be:
  • JP2
  • DI
  • TZ
So if you have one of these seriously think about getting in touch please :D Thanks!

Many thanks to you Eric for letting me have this wonderful toy! Smooth, easy transaction and commendable patience waiting 4 months for transport...

Back to 2 pins up from zero, definitely feels great! :D And arguably two of the best games ever, from unarguably the 2 best designers Ritchie and Elwin! 😎🥳

(Still haven't told my wife that a 3rd is coming... 🤫)

Attachments

• PXL_20230406_163905656.jpg
    PXL_20230406_163905656.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom