What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new arrival in the Tiki Hut : Rollergames!

cooldan

i like pizza
Stormy Nick (mufcmufc) very kindly dropped off my new Rollergames on Wednesday when he drove down for the EAG trade show, so my tiki hut has a new occupant. entry to the back three is once again by crawling under the front middle game, at least until WCS goes to my sister's place - which means i'll then have a vacancy :eyebrows:

a.jpgb.jpg
c.jpgd.jpg
e.jpgf.jpg
g.jpgh.jpg

it obviously needs a good clean, but she's a beauty and i'm really happy with her. that music is just awesome, i'll have to turn the sound way up for maximum effect. gotta try to figure out the menu buttons for tweaking stuff, then after i've played a few more games, it'll be time for a full strip-down shop, which i'll do a log for. it's bound to be easier now i've already done it once before, and i surprised myself by enjoying myself last time.

known problems to fix: the plunger is a bit weak; the magnet doesn't come on (apparently sometimes it does, so there's an intermittent fault, most likely a connection, i'm guessing); that's it!

rock
rock
rock n rollergames :bounce:

Have you been sleeping on that Monster Bash??

Looks awesome matey. Love me some Roller Games. Great lineup you have there.

Sweet. Enjoy *my* Rollergames :eyebrows: One day I'll get one for the Shack. Passed on a £300 one with a cracking near new spare playfield a few years back. Doh :loco:

I bet the first thing you did was clean the plunger and lockdown bar ;)

It is the machines that are sleeping, they have their own sleeping bags.

I can't wait to come over and play Rollergames, it looks like my sort of table.
How bad is the rubber tip on the plunger? Replacing the tip changed the feel of the Creech plunger almost as much as a new spring.

Sweet. Enjoy *my* Rollergames :eyebrows: One day I'll get one for the Shack. Passed on a £300 one with a cracking near new spare playfield a few years back. Doh :loco: I bet the first thing you did was clean the plunger and lockdown bar ;)

i'm having the plunger analysed for DNA - as it was anal-ysed once before :censored:

on an unrelated note, that head-tapping-and-whistling smiley looks to me like someone doing the universal mime for a BJ ...... did anyone else think that?

So what's happened to your Rocky & Bullwinkle and STTNG. Are they temporarily "resting" in the house or in your secret 2nd lock up?

They're in the secret lock up with The Shadow. I can't bear to sell em, and have snuck the costs onto my company expenses.

Sweet. Enjoy *my* Rollergames :eyebrows: One day I'll get one for the Shack. Passed on a £300 one with a cracking near new spare playfield a few years back. Doh :loco:

I bet the first thing you did was clean the plunger and lockdown bar ;)

One would think that the value could only increase by leaving the lock down bar and said plunger original and tainted :eyebrows:

Cheers
Will

Can you not see if any of your neighbors would sell you there garage? If you could acquire around four or five and knock them into one then you will have a good size games room there.

Did you clean up the lockdown bar and shooter then ?
What those southcoast shandy drinkers get up to when they have had a drink, no wonder Mr Barber is having a month off.

Bloody hell it's a tight fit in there,guess you won't be holding a league meet ;)

It didn't stop Stan (and Benny in the SW league)... His garage is roughly the same size he put a Gazebo in front of it and had six pins to play - 5 in a line along one side of the garage and one under the Gazebo...

The difference I guess is that it helps to have a house next to the garage to help with other aspects such as loos and catering.

Back
Top Bottom