What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! A Loaner

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hey all,

Anyone have a game that they just cannot home, but cannot handle to get rid of? I
am having my garage converted this week to an office and I can get one pin in there. I just don’t have the cash to be putting into a game right now.

I get bored easily, so am hoping for a modern Stern plus (Christ I am picky aren’t I) - you know the saying, don’t ask - don’t get.

Long shot, but the offer is there. I’ll pay Martin both ways - so would need to be a 3 month thing at least for me too. 😂

Wotcha James, can't offer anything but advice..ready?

Isn't there already a proper thread for loans??

;)

@Colywobbles - that would be exactly the sort of game I mean. By modern Stern I mean anything DMD on, not LCD on.

@thelab good point - does it get used any more?

Admins delete as necessary.

Nah. It doesn’t get updated the loan thread.

Steve brum Used to lend stuff out but now the fife at club is open I think he has room for the complete collection.

Now if you offered to fix or restore something in the return of a free loan for a few months then I think that could be something you could offer in return.

A while ago Steve lent me an ac/dc pro. In return I led’ed it and refurbed it for him in return

Hi James, got a spidey that was due to go in one of our local pubs in Brockenhurst, pre covid19 . That one of my neighbors ownes and runs... (The Snakecatcher). I will check when he reckons they can take it and get back to you if you are interested.?
But bear in mind if you are using Martin then expect to return it the next day you receive it in a three month period....lol....
It’s in our way really as we have such a back log of commissions due in the workshops.....here she is....D.m. Me....All the Best Keef.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom