What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired a few stern custom apron cards for sale, limited amount, as shown (updated).

Expired Due to no activity
Hi John

I’ll take Twd and I’ll pm you about some others I would like you to make up for me
Cheers

hi, a few stern laminated custom apron cards for sale, already made up, hence the cheap price (£2.50/pair inc 2nd class postage), i only have 1 pair left of each of the ones shown apart from guardians of the galaxy & game of thrones. (2 pairs of each)
cheers
john

ac/dc
metallica (sold)
iron maiden
ghostbusters (sold)
spiderman (sold)
big buck hunter
deadpool (sold)
guardians of the galaxy
munsters (sold)
rolling stones
game of thrones
walking dead (sold)

cheers
john

View attachment 89620View attachment 89621View attachment 89622View attachment 89623View attachment 89624View attachment 89625View attachment 89626View attachment 89698View attachment 89699View attachment 89984View attachment 90193View attachment 90793
1 more pair of iron maiden available.

Can you do me the spider man ones please ?
hi,the ones i had have already been sold,i still have the files so could make you a pair up no problem but would be usual price of £5.00/pair inc. 1st class postage.
cheers
john

can make up any of the sold ones but will be usual price of £5.00/pair inc 1st class postage.

Back
Top Bottom