What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold A few potentially for sale

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
I don’t know about this. These are ‘potentially for sale’ mainly due to my wife’s incessant moaning about them, but also due to a potential house move later in the year. I’m not going to do a hard sell...or even a soft sell. In fact I’m not even going to post photos yet. I may totally change my mind tomorrow. It is the 13th after all.

Zaccarria Pinball Wizard ‘82. Really nice. No issues. Recent flipper rebuild with new coils. Brand new legs. NVRAM. Really nice unmarked cabinet. £1500

Theatre of Magic. Totally mint. Mirror polished everything. Believed to be original screen printed cabinet decals, unmarked. NVRAM. You won’t find a nicer one. I reckon this is worth £6500 all day long, but I’m not going to price it up there as I didn’t pay that much for it. I’ll start with the faults = there aren’t any. £5600

Bram Stokers Dracula. This is the one I really really don’t want to sell. Original unfaded cabinet decals. Front of cab has an ugly circular mark. There is a weird aftermarket hole in the playfield near the flippers. I have no idea why anyone would do that. You wouldn’t notice it unless pointed out. Apart from that it’s super nice with new legs etc and plays faultlessly. £2800.

Pinball Champ is the only (working) Zacc I've ever had, a nice game with an upper playfield and speech.

Glwys :)

Yeah it’s an awesome game. It’s also going to be a very hard game to find again when I start regretting it. My wife has no idea about this sort of thing.

I don’t know about this. These are ‘potentially for sale’ mainly due to my wife’s incessant moaning about them, but also due to a potential house move later in the year. I’m not going to do a hard sell...or even a soft sell. In fact I’m not even going to post photos yet. I may totally change my mind tomorrow. It is the 13th after all.

Zaccarria Pinball Wizard ‘82. Really nice. No issues. Recent flipper rebuild with new coils. Brand new legs. NVRAM. Really nice unmarked cabinet. £1500

Theatre of Magic. Totally mint. Mirror polished everything. Believed to be original screen printed cabinet decals, unmarked. NVRAM. You won’t find a nicer one. I reckon this is worth £6500 all day long, but I’m not going to price it up there as I didn’t pay that much for it. I’ll start with the faults = there aren’t any. £5600

Bram Stokers Dracula. This is the one I really really don’t want to sell. Original unfaded cabinet decals. Front of cab has an ugly circular mark. There is a weird aftermarket hole in the playfield near the flippers. I have no idea why anyone would do that. You wouldn’t notice it unless pointed out. Apart from that it’s super nice with new legs etc and plays faultlessly. £2800.
Have you sold the Theatre of Magic?

Back
Top Bottom