What's new

Wanted A few Pins.........

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

Looking to start the collection again, I would like WOZ Ruby Red, TAF. TWD, would also like a mint Sopranos.
A nice Scared Stiff and I expect a few others..........
Pacman or Elvis coin pusher ?
Many Thanks

Looking to start the collection again, I would like WOZ Ruby Red, TAF. TWD, would also like a mint Sopranos.
A nice Scared Stiff and I expect a few others..........
Pacman or Elvis coin pusher ?
Many Thanks
Some nice titles.
I have been looking for a mint Sopranos as well - there are a fair few examples around for sale, but finding in mint/HUO is a toughie!
Good luck with the hunt:cool:

I sold my Sopranos and its still my favourite TV show, so would have another, but only if it was mint and not with skill post like that one on ebay at the minute.

Just sold the last of my PACMAN powerballs. They come up from time to time but ops don't like letting them go as they are cash cows

an Elvis single player should be cheaper. Will ask about

Just sold the last of my PACMAN powerballs. They come up from time to time but ops don't like letting them go as they are cash cows

an Elvis single player should be cheaper. Will ask about

Please give me a shout next time you get one :) or a Elvis pusher
There is one on ebay at £950 and they will except £850 cash, but have no idea what im looking for on these and its a big drive if it turns out to be rubbish.

Tobin is selling a sopranos

I got my last one from Tobin, it did need some work and would never be collector quality with the scuffs and scrapes, I would only get another if it was super nice :)

Still nothing about, nothing on ebay worth looking at, somebody sell me something :)

This is not something I am good at but it pays off in the pinball world!

278372053-23412940.jpg

Yes patience as I dont want to end up with pins I dont really want, but I do have a free weenend now, so whats up for sale ?

Some nice titles.
I have been looking for a mint Sopranos as well - there are a fair few examples around for sale, but finding in mint/HUO is a toughie!
Good luck with the hunt:cool:

So how much is a mint Sopranos likely to cost then?

Last edited:
That's Tobins and it's not cheap when it's got missing bits, only one girl on the pole.
There was another on eBay and he sais said he would except 2500, It looked nice but on closer inspection it had skill posts.
Some people don't mind them.but I can't have skill posts.
A mint one I expect around £3k

I have found a Woz Ruby Red, so next on the list would be TWD Pro
Many Thanks

I would not have a fruit machine, but a good coin pusher such as Elvis and Pacman are good fun, I always used to play them with no real intension of winning.

Back
Top Bottom