What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted A couple of pinball machines.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi i am looking for a couple of pinball machines preferably of the not to long winded and complicated variety ! I have three machines which are all rather in depth and while great fun i plan to sell at least one should i find something more straightforward and fun to play. Current line up is Star Trek TNG, Stern indiana Jones and Ripley`s Believe it or Not, all great games but as i said looking for a contrast to these games.
Anything considered in nice condition.
Thanks,
John.

If you need to make room for your new pin I sure would like a Ripley :)

Hi i am looking for a couple of pinball machines preferably of the not to long winded and complicated variety ! I have three machines which are all rather in depth and while great fun i plan to sell at least one should i find something more straightforward and fun to play. Current line up is Star Trek TNG, Stern indiana Jones and Ripley`s Believe it or Not, all great games but as i said looking for a contrast to these games.
Anything considered in nice condition.
Thanks,
John.

That’s how I’ve ended up John, current line up bk2k, WW, BC, BH, BK! My brain is too frazzled at night to get deep into a later game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you really do need a bit of short sharp pinball action to get you going sometimes rather than some of the marathon games. Then again i`m older than you and probably drink twice as much so i have more of an excuse for a frazzled brain !

Yes you really do need a bit of short sharp pinball action to get you going sometimes rather than some of the marathon games. Then again i`m older than you and probably drink twice as much so i have more of an excuse for a frazzled brain !

Least we know what causes it John! Too many beers and birthdays! All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CFTBL which is for sale at the moment is the machine you need, great gameplay with just the right amount of difficulty when you’ve had a few.
Having said that we have had ours for a few years and still haven’t collected the super jackpot, that’s Stella for ya!

Back
Top Bottom