What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold A bit of a clear out... PS4, XBox One, Sim-Racing

the_greeze

Registered
Hi all,
I'm selling off a bunch of stuff and would like to offer it on the forums before descending into the hell that is eBay! :rolleyes:

Rather than spam the forums with multiple posts, everything I have for sale is listed below with links to photos.

All fairly self-explanatory but feel free to PM me any questions. I'll update this original post if stuff sells etc.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[SOLD] PS4 Console, Controller, HDMI Lead.
Up for sale is a 500GB PS4 console c/w controller, power cable and HDMI lead. In excellent and fully working condition. Console has been reset to factory defaults and accounts erased so it's clean and ready for a new home.

£150 delivered for forum members.

Photos are here.

[SOLD] GT Omega wheel stand, seat and monitor stand + extras.
For sale (due to recent upgrade) is my GT Omega sim-racing cockpit. Complete
with:
Classic Wheel Stand
Classic Rear Frame
RS6 seat (adjustable and reclinable)
ART Gear Shift Mount inc. keyboard tray and Logitech K400 wireless keyboard
Classic Wheel Stand Gear Shift Mount
ART Monitor Stand inc. custom mount for second monitor.

All in used but very good condition. A good quality cockpit that has served me well over the past year. A small deposit secures until lockdown ends and collection is possible.

£250 here for forum members, £300 if I have to put it on eBay.

Photos are here.

Collection only from NR33 (Lowestoft, Suffolk).

[SOLD] Thrustmaster TMX Wheel (XBox One/PC)
For sale (due to recent upgrade) is my Thrustmaster TMX racing wheel. Wheel is XBox One and PC compatible.

Includes Ricmotech Hard-Mount adapter for direct bolting to rig etc. Traditional desk clamp also included.

In excellent and fully working condition. A nice wheel which has been faultless in use.

£50 delivered for forum members

Photos are here.

[SOLD] XBox One S, 2x Controllers, HDMI Lead.
Up for sale is a 500GB XBox One S console c/w 2x controllers (one white, one black), power cable and HDMI lead. In excellent and fully working condition. Console has been reset to factory defaults and accounts erased so it's clean and ready for a new home.

£150 delivered for forum members.

Photos are here.

[SOLD] Thrustmaster T150 Wheel + 3-Pedal Set (PS4/PC)
For sale (due to recent upgrade) is my Thrustmaster T150 racing wheel and pedal set. Wheel is PS4 and PC compatible. the three pedal set includes the conical brake mod for a better brake feel.

Includes Ricmotech Hard-Mount adapter for direct bolting to rig etc. Traditional desk clamp also included.

All in excellent and fully working condition. A nice wheel which has been faultless in use.

£90 delivered for forum members

Photos are here.

[SOLD] PlayStation VR Set Up
Playstation VR set up for sale. Version 2. Complete, in a fully working, clean and excellent condition with very little use. It's basically sat on a shelf here since last Christmas when it was last used! Give it a good home?

£120 delivered for forum members

Photos are here.

[SOLD] Thrustmaster HOTAS
Up for sale (due to recent upgrade) is my Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 compatible with PS4 and PC. In excellent and fully working condition, this is a nice entry-level HOTAS for flight and space sim enthusiasts.

£50 delivered for forum members

Photos are here.

Thank you for looking! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom