What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(A belated) hello

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
Alias
HomerRamone
Seems that i've been a member on here for over 2 years.. and I didnt even say hello when I joined ! Shame on me.

Oh well better late than never. Im from Newcastle area and my only pin is an Addams Family. (I've have a few over the year, and it looks like going to im going end getting my Centaur back soon.. )

First ever pins was a Flash... bought from a local arcade. There was a couple of others there in various stats of (dis)repair. I ended up buying them all. Not all at the same time mind you.. but not far off.
After flash came Pac Man, then Barracora then Centaur. Pacman and Barracora eventually went and I had only Centaur for some time. Then, having come into a bit of cash I splurged and got me an Addams. After a few year of owning both of these I ened up deciding 2 was taking up far too much room and poor old Centaur went. I did en up with him back though.. then sold him again.. but it looks like hes coming back !

Ive also go a Robotron machine and made myself a MAME table top machine. (Ive had a couple of other non pin machines which I wont go into here... unless someone wants me too :)

Aside from pintables I like cars and music (Usually noisy and fast in both cases!). Oh and video games of course - which is handy as im a programmer for a living.. :)

Belated welcome! I also love Robotron! Easily makes it into my top 5 videogames

Back
Top Bottom