What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! A-15768 Whitewater lamp board

taz turbo

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris Tierney
Hello All,

I’m on the hunt for the lamp board located below the whirlpool ramp on Whitewater, recently bought a machine with it missing, very annoying!

Missing board should look like this (picture from Beowulfz07’s restoration documented on here)…

F2F5B6D0-AE3C-4441-8373-57BAA3E45A0E.png

Please let me know if you can help out.

Cheers,

Chris.

Chris I've made up lightboards for people before from scratch they're super easy. Peter from the Hungarian pinball Mafia (not their real name) has made shedloads of lightboard sets up too ill ask him first. Let you know.

That Wh20 started journey at an auction in Liverpool before it hit pinball info it has had many group member owners so maybe they have the part

Just jumping on the back of this I’m after a complete set or anything really, if anyone has anything lying around (after taz turbo has found his)

Last edited:
That Wh20 started journey at an auction in Liverpool before it hit pinball info it has had many group member owners so maybe they have the part

And that explains so much, I saw the link on here to the auction, I thought jeez that’s not so good, admittedly it’s had some money spent on it since, however it was sold to me on here with some very misleading pictures, that’s also the opinion of others who have private messaged me, errr thanks @jake52 i still think you should be taking this machine back as it’s NOT what you were selling it as.

Peter from the Hungarian pinball Mafia (not their real name) has made shedloads of lightboard sets

Just jumping on the back of this I’m after a complete set or anything really, if anyone has anything lying around (after taz turbo has found his)
I don't have White Water set. However, if needed, I can create a set quickly.

^ That's great @Davi

I've been wondering why my board is missing, and from some google searching seems a few owners have missing whirlpool boards, I have been thinking it could possibly be as the whirlpool ramp has a tube that passes through the board (I think) shall I measure the diameter of the tube on the ramp to ensure there is sufficient clearance?

Really appreciate your help, and put me down for a whirlpool board please. Let me know on payment etc.

Cheers,

Chris.

shall I measure the diameter of the tube on the ramp to ensure there is sufficient clearance?
The PCB design it's according to the original, it's 35 mm. The diameter of (repro) whirlpool ramp exit is 32.5 mm. It's sounds OK.
No idea what's the reason of missing boards...

Hi @Davi

Your absolutely correct, just measured my ramp exit tube, it does protrude through the board, it’s diameter at its largest point is 32.2mm.

How can I go about ordering a board from you?

All the best,

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom